Kidswow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

puppy horror!

4 posters

Go down

puppy horror! Empty puppy horror!

Post  BigGoldenEyes Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:07 am

GEH! THIS IS PUPPY HORROR! SHE KEPT MEH UP ALL NITE! WHEN I PUT HER IN MY KENNLE, SHE CRYS, LOUDLY, AND WHEN SHES OUT SHE PEE'S EVERYWHERE!
BigGoldenEyes
BigGoldenEyes
Admin

Character sheet
Pack: MoonFall
Health:
puppy horror! Left_bar_bleue99/100puppy horror! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

https://kidswow.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

puppy horror! Empty Re: puppy horror!

Post  Eagle Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:59 am

In some way i am now glad i have cats...XD But in others,geh...

Imagine the same thing,but only with a kitten! I remember when i first got Berry.Sure,i liked him a lot,but once i left the room he would yowl,wail,hiss,and meow ALL THE TIME! When i came back in he stopped and kept tripping me by rubbing against my legs as i tried to lead him to his cat bed,or better yet,his cage.When i got to the cage berry started to try and climb up my legs(with his CLAWS) to my head...When he got there he clinged to me with his CLAWS! I managed to get him off,run,and get a Red Sox hat.When i came back,he destroyed it! I finally got him into his cat bed at 4 in the morning,he meowed the rest of the 3 hours i got to sleep,and i finally managed to get to school and not flunk my Math test. THE END!

(Now i'm not so happy to know i'm getting a Border collie pup in a few weeks 0-e)

(my friend's female collie had 8 pups,and he gave one to me before i could say no XD....)
Eagle
Eagle

Character sheet
Pack: Moonfall
Health:
puppy horror! Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807puppy horror! Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Lilly~ Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:59 am

Eagle and Ala.......... THAT SOUND LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Ever since my German Shepard had puppies shes hated me :/ Shes had them for a while and I went to pet her and she bit me..... The puppies were not even with her?!?!?!? I got to name the one who liked me the best so I named him Ceaser like the salad XD.
He was the runt, all he does is eat, sleep and bark. I tried calling him but I dont think he knows his name XD. He gets up when he sees his brothers and sister (Only one) to go play with them but never with me XD , Lilly my friends dog LOVES me, but when I steal her >.> Crimson keeps finding her.

~Lilly~
~Lilly~

Character sheet
Pack: This one
Health:
puppy horror! Left_bar_bleue100/100puppy horror! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  ShootingStarWolf Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:38 pm

lolol!! XD

I haz a BIRD story! :3
me and my two brothers got these pet birds, one each. Mine was blue, my little brothers was yellow, and my older brothers was green. Well when we first got them they would chirp ALL THE TIME. They chirped all night, and I'm telling you, those things did NOT sleep! We had them for a few months then gave them away D: They never stopped being loud. I got bit really hard a few times XD But my bird was the most friendly and he loved he sit on my hand, I miss that bird tttoooonnnss D:
ShootingStarWolf
ShootingStarWolf

Character sheet
Pack: MoonFall (Star) MoonLight (Halo)
Health:
puppy horror! Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999puppy horror! Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)

http://fantasyland.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum