Kidswow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 2 Of Kidswow's Book

2 posters

Go down

Chapter 2 Of Kidswow's Book Empty Chapter 2 Of Kidswow's Book

Post  BigGoldenEyes Mon May 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Moon
Pain throbbed in my legs as I sprinted after Ala, my paws pounding on the concrete and I stuck out my tongue, I love to run with my tongue out like that, its just something that I always do. The cold air brushed up against my fur as we ran down the street. "Hmm.. Which way to Kidswow" I barked as I kept running, I heard the babysitter screaming "Akuti, Akuti come back!" I snarled as I thought about that home "Ala, good thing you took Akuti with you, you couldn't leave her there. I’m sure we will find her something to eat anyway" I darted across the grass and ran up beside Ala, still with my tongue hanging out as I ran.

Ala
Akuti was laughing. "Faster!" she was yelling, he voice filled with humor.” This way!" I yowled, running off of the road to the trees. "Kayla stopped followin' us!" I heard the infant cheer. I herd Star howling in the distance. "Star!Star!!!Star!!!!!" Moon and I were howling. I saw the cave,and smiled. Star didn't look so good. Nether did the others. I smelled death. My eyes soaked in fear. I saw one of our back members was missing.

Moon
My eyes went wide and i searched around for Izzy and i looked at Ala and choked out "Izzy.." my voice went bitter and cold, i leaped over a rock and bounded towards Star "Star, what happened? Wheres Izzy?" i saw a huge puddle of blood on the dusty ground and a small wolf was lying there, Ala ran over towards it and i slowly padded over beside her, it was Izzy. Star touched Ala's shoulder with her nose "She died giving birth" I looked around and saw all the pack members had their heads down, everyone was sad, tears in everyone's eyes. "Oh.. Poor Izzy" I said slowly as i crouched down beside Izzy's body.

(2 be contuinued)
BigGoldenEyes
BigGoldenEyes
Admin

Character sheet
Pack: MoonFall
Health:
Chapter 2 Of Kidswow's Book Left_bar_bleue99/100Chapter 2 Of Kidswow's Book Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

https://kidswow.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2 Of Kidswow's Book Empty Re: Chapter 2 Of Kidswow's Book

Post  ShootingStarWolf Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:16 am

NWOOOOOO!!! I missed Izzy tons :(
ShootingStarWolf
ShootingStarWolf

Character sheet
Pack: MoonFall (Star) MoonLight (Halo)
Health:
Chapter 2 Of Kidswow's Book Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999Chapter 2 Of Kidswow's Book Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)

http://fantasyland.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile

Back to top Go down